Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tara


This wedding gown was made in 9 days! It's called labor of love.









My dear Veejay,


I'd like to thank you for making my dream wedding dress into a reality. It was the perfect dress for me! It made me feel very much like a princess! Thank you! Thank you! I knew I made the right choice the first time I read your blog. I was super confident in you, trusted in you 100%, not once did I make u "kulit" about my dress because I knew it would be amazing.. and it did! Who would've thought it was made in only 9 days (binagyo pa yung last day) ??! Its so beautiful, it was definitely the highlight of our wedding. :)

It's not often that you meet someone as successful as you are but who's still so down to earth, kind and very accommodating (hello u waited in the bridal car with me for an hour :p). I wish you all the best, you truly deserve it!


LOVE,

Tara


----------------------


Dear Tara,


I enjoyed every minute working with you. You're an amazing bride! I didn't feel any doubt from you. The moment I saw you, I knew what to do. Thank you for allowing me to be not only your designer, but your "fairy god mother!!" haha ;-)


I will miss you!


Love,


Veejay





Followers