Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm super happy


Hi Veejay!

It's been one week since the wedding, but I am still reliving the experience of visiting your shop for fittings and consultations and, of course, wearing the dream-of-a-gown you made for me. I felt so much like a princess on my wedding day. And your creations for my mom, mom-in-law, sister, bridesmaids, and bearers were no less fantastic. Thank you so much for making an already-memorable wedding even more memorable.


You're making history, Veejay, and I'm proud to be somehow part of it.

Love,
Jen

--------

"Hi Jen, ano ka ba! naiyak naman ako dito. Di ko tuloy ma express ng straight english!!! ;-( anyway, as your designer, I was very very very happy the moment I saw you wearing the dress. That's something I'm very proud of because u just allowed me to experiment, play, and execute my design without any doubt! Thank u so much for everything Jen. I miss u and I LOVE YOU!!!
"

check out my tumblr for recent updates and posts ;-)

Followers