Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rita




I've done several wedding gowns already and I get really excited every time a bride comes to me asking for something different and unique. I love challenges!! :-) haha..

Rita is definitely a unique bride. She has a very tight schedule because she works as a Flight Attendant ;-) Yup, she's sexy, beautiful, really gorgeous! I was so excited when I first met her at Coffee Bean in Greenbelt around 3:00 AM! haha.. yes! super late coz that's her only available time and she's flying in the morning ;-)

She wanted a gown that's sexy, elegant, modern and very feminine. I made her a contemporary wedding gown made of French lace with embroidery accents. I super love the sheer tulle skirt and low low low back ;-) haha ;-) I also made her a beaded fluffy tulle mini dress for the reception! :-)

















Coordination & Event Styling by : Vivien Picart Villanueva of picART Flowers & Event Styling.

Shot with Shayla Sanchez & Bea Baretto of Imagine Nation Photography

Photos by: Arlene Briones. Check her blog ;-)

Followers