Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rachelle



I simply don't know how to start writing this post because Rachelle is one of the most memorable bride's I've had ;-) She's beautiful and thoughtful!! I can write so many good things about this woman. The list goes on and on.. She's very kind.. understanding.. you can feel that she really respects me as her designer.. warm.. generous.. funny.. and someone you can share your feelings with. She's so adorable! ;-) She's a true friend! ;-)

Her wedding gown is a fusion of lines, textures, and volume. She's not a bride who fancy lace and ruffler.. In this kind of business, I've met a lot of different brides and sometimes I get really crazy talking to each of them because they think differently, and they have different personalities and preferences ;-) But it is FUN! ;-)

At the end of the day, my objective is to make them happy and satisfied ;-)
















Photos by Jason and Joanne Arquiza Photography
http://www.jaysonandjoanne.com/

Followers