Sunday, January 29, 2012

Andra + Chad {Texas Engagement}

Yesterday, my sister Emma called me to tell her boyfriend had finally proposed!  Yay! I'm so excited and happy for them.  Being engaged is such a fun, memorable time and I, personally, can't wait for the wedding planning to begin :)  So, now all I have to do is plan a trip out to Houston to see that shiny, new rock!  Congrats, you two!

Since the newly engaged couple resides in Texas, I thought what better way to kick off the week then with a vintage-inspired engagement session from one of my favorite Texas photographers, Love Caryn Photography.  This darling couple wanted their quirky, off-beat style to shine through and with the help of Love Caryn Photography, they were able to achieved some stunningly beautiful images.  

Oh, and make sure to check out their adorable video...


 

Followers