Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THEY'RE NOT FRESH, BUT I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!

I love fresh flowers! Not only do I think they look beautiful in the hands of a bride as she walks down the aisle; hanging from shepherds hooks at the ceremony site; as centerpieces on the table at dinner; and throughout the venue as decor - they also look great on the corner of my desk as I work on checklists and timelines for the day of. Fresh flowers make me happy!

The flowers below make me happy too. Granted they're not fresh, but they are just so original and absolutely stunning it's hard not to love them.

Made of balsa wood, that's right - wood, this bouquet seems quite life like until you take a closer look. Check out Krislyn to see their fabulous corsages and head pieces made of wood as well.


These bouquets were created by Amanda Heer of Fantasy Floral - Home Of The Brooch Bouquets. Each bouquet is made up of several brooches in different sizes, styles and colours giving you a very vintage look.


And these handcrafted beauties are made entirely of pieces of silk, linen, cotton, and upholstery fabric by Milkpod Studio. Milkpod also makes corsages, boutonieres, centerpieces, pomanders, and really sweet hair clips out of fabirc too.

Followers