Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rebecca


(Before the wedding..)


Hello Veejay,


The dress arrived today and it fits perfectly I can't believe it!!!! The bodice as well as the lace fits like a glove. So very beautiful and I think you have captured the romantic feeling of northern Italy so well. We will be thinking of you on that day. Without having met me in person you have also been able to make me a dress that I think suits my personality and shape very well. Thank you for making me such a special dress. It is nearly too sad that I will only wear it once :) I will send you lots photos :)
Hope that things in London are going well and that you are enjoying your course.


Love,


Rebecca



(After the wedding..)


Hello Veejay,


I just saw your Skype message - the wedding was so wonderful and everyone LOVED the dress! The Europeans were very impressed with the beadwork and there were many comments on the individual style :) Thank you for making me feel very special that day :) I will send you pictures as soon as I get them from the photographer. I hope you are enjoying your time in London and are getting lots of inspiration- it is that kind of place isn't it, despite the riots. Please stay safe! I'm really going to miss mailing with you. I know you are going to be really busy when you get back but if possible I would love to have an evening gown of yours- something that I can wear again and again :)


Love,


Rebecca








I was sad because there was no time to meet Rebecca personally. We did everything through Skype: fittings and meetings.. everything was done online. I was in London taking up my short course in Bridalwear when they had their wedding in Italy. She is a very sweet lady. She even gave me advice about my future plans. I will never forget her. She made me believe that if you really want to achieve something, you just need to focus and you can achieve it.

Thank you, Rebecca! I really hope to meet you someday! God bless! :-) Mwah!!!!

Followers