Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anne + Anthony


All of them are based in Sydney but decided to get married in Boracay.

After my trip to Melbourne last year, I flew to Sydney to meet them and my other couple (getting married this November in Shangri-la Mactan.)

I'm truly grateful to Anne, Anthony, the lovely girls, their families, and of course, special thank you to Ms Tess (Anne's mom) for trusting me! It was not easy, but the experience was worth-it! ;-)

It was an incredible experience. I love working with overseas clients, challenging and fun! :-) Thank you 3G, Skype, etc! haha ;-)




Anne is a modern bride.
She wants contemporary details: beaded, geometric, volume, sexy, elegant!








cute flower girl and her gorgeous Maid of Honor


candid shot! busy busy haha


I insisted for a long veil! haha! Good thing she listened!


getting ready!


spell h-o-t-n-e-s-s ;-)

lovely pastel colors for her beautiful girls





SEE YOU IN SYDNEY! SOON! ;-)

Photography: Aaron Ebio
Make Up: Julie Ebio
Wedding Gown and Entourage: Veejay Floresca
Events: Amanda Tirol and Team

Followers