Monday, April 11, 2011

Cathy + Mark


Cathy is a "dream bride" to every designer. She trusts me as her designer, she believes in my talent, she appreciates my creativity, she tells me my wrong moves, she calls me if she has special requests, and most of all, we enjoy working together.

I always believe that a "client-designer relationship" is somehow the same as "boyfriend-girlfriend relationship." It needs compatibility and trust.

I was very happy to have worked with Cathy. She's adorable!

For her wedding gown, we both decided to create a textured skirt and embellished bodice with an hourglass silhouette. Low back, interesting neckline, and long dramatic train (not trail..)..

For her entourage, she loves color! Bright orange is perfect for her garden-themed wedding!

















Wedding gown, groom's suit, mothers' gowns, and entourage gowns: Veejay Floresca
Photos by: Dino Lara
Makeup: Xeng Zulueta
Hair: Felicity Son


Followers